At Cosmos St Lucia we create exceptional experiences in an extraordinary location. Our unique setting and attention to detail offers the most intimate birthday, anniversary and wedding venue in St Lucia. The preparation and execution of your celebration is managed in-house, enabling a tailored experience with our carefully chosen service providers. Our aim is to remove the hassle from long distance event planning so you can focus on enjoying the occasion. We will make sure your celebration is magical – filled with fun, music, dance, delicious food and happy memories.
Let us take you there
Arriving at Cosmos St Lucia is a breathtaking experience. Step from the sky bridge onto the arrivals terrace with its calming water feature and hillside forest view. Peaceful as it is, your instinct will be to walk on, through the modernist open-air villa and out onto the sun terrace. Look out across the infinity pool to the magnificent Piton mountains set against the Caribbean sea and expansive sky. Breathe deeply, inhale the scents of the tropical garden flowers and feel yourself relax.
Cosmos means universal harmony. With views of mountain, sea and sky, you’re embraced by the serenity and beauty of the natural elements, and invited to come together with friends and family to mark life’s milestones. Intimate celebrations frequently hosted at Cosmos include family reunions, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and retreats – read their reviews.
The villa design and layout offers flexibility for cultivating different moods throughout your event.
- Arrivals terrace overlooks lush forest and the sea beyond, which can be used as a service area for cocktails or a quiet seating area
- Dining area in the “cantilever”, a unique solid wood structure pointing due west to the sea and sunset, with dining tables and chairs for up to 20 people
- Adjacent freestanding marble bar for serving drinks
- 10’ teak buffet for meal service
- Lounge area with uninterrupted view to the sea at west end of the cantilever with sofas and lounge chair seating for up to 14
- Large tiled terrace shaded by a sun canopy can accommodate ceremonial style seating for up to 20 people, with a stunning backdrop of the 48’ infinity pool, the Pitons mountains and the Caribbean sea
- Pavilion lounge with al-fresco eating area with sun canopy, adjacent to the solar heated stone plunge pool and bougainvillea garden. This area is serviced by an outdoor kitchen with wood fire pizza oven, barbecue grill and wet bar
The maximum capacity for guests at your event is 20 people, of which we can accommodate 16 guests on the property. The main villa, Garden studios and Lodge provide accommodation of seven bedrooms. (There are other nearby hotels and villas to accommodate extra friends and family.)
We require a four-night minimum stay at Cosmos St Lucia. Please see the Accommodation page for full details.
In every room, at least one wall is open to stunning sea views and cooling trade winds. Teak screens with concertina doors can be closed by staff as needed (the bedrooms also feature curtains). Nautical stainless cables create a safety barrier on terraces although young children must be supervised at all times.
Furnishings are made by local craftsmen from tropical woods from sustainable forests and are decked-out with massive cushions covered in organic cotton and linen. The villa palette is primarily natural, dominated by rich golden timber beside whitewash walls and bright colour from garden blossoms, fabrics, fruit and people.
- Our owner and director, Anastasia Alexander, will be your first point of contact. Anastasia first came to St Lucia for more than 20 years ago and has a deep affection for the island, its unique natural beauty and its friendly locals. In addition to helping you to plan, Anastasia will provide you with a full quotation for your celebration based on your requirements
- Our experienced extended team is trained and directed by our on-site Manager Shermika Lawrence, allowing you to trust all is in hand
- Our in-house staff include a cook, housekeepers and a pool and garden assistant
- Pending the scale of your celebration, our extended team includes friendly local servers to ensure your event goes to plan
Food and Drink
- Choose from our bespoke menu of tropical cocktails and mocktails, prepared by our mixologist, as well as wines, champagnes and cavas specially selected by our wine consultant
- Together with our guest chefs and in-house team, we develop a menu with you based on Cosmos’s signature dishes and local delicacies such as seafood and tropical fruits in season
- Lighter finger food can be served with drinks, and fresh chocolate truffles made from local cocoa are an after dinner treat, accompanied by coffee and liqueur
- Commission a stunning centre-piece speciality cake, with up to 4 tiers
- Choose floral arrangements and bouquets that honour the rain forest flowers and foliage, created by our preferred florist. We can provide pedestals for arrangements, framing your ceremony, in keeping with the villa décor
- We can provide folding chairs for ceremonial style seating on the sun terrace for up to 20 guests
- Choose from our special “Colours of the Caribbean” table settings to create a visual impact at the table, complete with shimmering candelabras
- We will light-up our pool terrace with fairy lights after sunset to add some sparkle to your event
- We regularly book a local and very experienced photographer for clients to capture forever memories
- You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to selecting stunning backdrops for your photographs: the Pitons, the infinity pool, the sunset, the terraces
- We host intimate celebrations at Cosmos, where the beauty and tranquility of our natural surroundings set the stage. We can recommend musical entertainment such as soloists, small ensembles (jazz, steel pans, reggae), DJs and a variety of villa playlists, but out of respect for our neighbours we discourage any loud music. No music should be played after 10:30pm
- For marriage ceremonies and vow renewals, we can arrange an Official in traditional West Indian dress or a local pastor
- Beauty and grooming – provided in house by our trusted local therapists
- Hair styling
- Spa treatments – relax before and/or after the festivities in the comfort of the villa